Titles - Introduction

Art of the title

Because I am including titles in my opening sequence, I have decided to look in details in the different ways titles are presented. A usual site I have come in contact with which shows how titles are presented in different genres and movies is, Art of the title. Art of the title allows you to look at opening and closing credits for films and TV genres, with lots of information analysing the way the title was created. This has been a useful sight due to it helping me before I analyse titles from my chosen genre.

Art of the title


For example the website helped me analyse the opening scene of the movie Raging Bull
Raging-Bull

The page shows the opening of the movie, titles included. It also gives a brief breakdown of the opening sequence. For example the font used is sans-serif the reason for this is due to the serious nature of the sports drama genre.

Comments