10 potential movie names for my sporting drama

In this post I will be looking at 10 different potential names for my movie. I will be taking in consideration the similar features which are found in many sporting drama titles.

The name of my movie should be short and snappy and also give a hint as to what sport will be used in the sporting drama eg southpaw

Names I am contemplating for my movie are:

  • The Hit
  • Hospital pass 
  • The comeback
  • The Tackle
  • My Journey 
  • High Tackle
  • Foul play 
  • 15 vs 15
  • Forwards
  • A gentleman's game
  • Flagrant foul 
  • Gain line 
  • Blindside/openside
  • Breakdown
  • Redemption
  • Crashball
  • Clean,fair,game
The font I will be using for the title of my film will be in sans serif. San serif is the font congenitally used in sporting dramas due to its bold and powerful ascetic. The other form of font commonly used is serifs. This is commonly used in softer types of film genres eg romantic, comedies.

Image result for san serif




Comments